Sauna Pod 2.4 x 2.3
- Sauna Pod made from spruce;
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;
- One room inside: a sauna room;
- 2 tempered glass windows in the back wall;
- Tempered glass door with wooden handles;
- 2 benches for sauna sitting from deciduous wood;
- 2 low sauna benches for legs of deciduous wood;
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove.
Sauna POD 2.4 x 2.3 m is a beautiful solution for the gardens with the "soft edges". It looks nice and is different from the popular sauna cabins or sauna barrels. It can also be built next to the Camping Pod and make your camping place look smooth and cozy.
Why should you choose a sauna pod?
This Sauna Pod is tiny so it can be placed in a small garden or yard.
- The effects of the landscape are minimal.
- With this pod your yard or garden will look unique and eco-friendly, you can paint the product with the colors you like.
We can deliver the assembled product, so you will not waste time collecting the product.
All the accessories you need for sauna can be ordered together with a sauna pod 2.4 x 2.3 m
Tiny but comfortable
The sauna pod is delivered to a customer fully assembled or not-assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Two people can easily assemble this camping pod in 8 hours. Weight: ~ 950 kg.
Recommendations for use
Saunas typically take 30-40 minutes to heat up. The recommended temperature is 80-90º C. The thermometer should be located at head level in the sauna. It should be located away from the heater or the door so it will not give a false reading. Enjoy the many health benefits of relaxing heat in your own Sauna Pod just remember that staying in the hot Sauna for long periods of time makes the body temperature rise, which may be dangerous. The recommended time inside a Sauna Pod is from 10 to 15 minutes. Take a five-minute break and then repeat. Also you should keep safety instructions and keep away from the stove when it is hot. Never throw water on the stones when there are people near the stove, because hot steam may burn their skin. Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery. Do not hang clothes to dry in the Sauna, as this may cause a risk of fire. Also check your body for any metal (jewelry and zippers, for example) in order to prevent it from burning your body when it quickly heats up in the facility. We strongly recommend shouldn’t use the Sauna to pregnant women and neither should young children