Pavilion 9.2 m²
- Wall, floor, roof panels;
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;
- Inside grill with cooking platforms and tables around the grill;
- Adjustable chimney;
- 5 double glass windows (2 of them are opening);
- Double doors with a lock and windows;
- 5 inside benches (2 of them are folding benches);
- Cushions for the benches.
A small Pavilion 9.2 m2 with a grill inside is designed for a family or a group of close friends to relax. A lot of light coming inside through five pavilion windows and glazed doors as well as a grill inside makes your rest pleasant and cozy.
The pavilion is made of high quality spruce wood, and the walls are made of rounded spruce boards with the dimensions 45 x 145 mm. A roof is made of six elements, thus the system can withstand a considerable weight. The roof of the pavilion is covered with bitumen shingles, and there are five double glazed windows, two of which open. Besides that, doors are double-hinged and glazed. Floor is easily assembled from separate components.
There is a unique hexagonal wood- or charcoal-fired grill with a table around it inside the pavilion. Above the grill there is an adjustable chimney. Also, the pavilion is lockable.
Pavilion is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Pavilion components include six wall panels, six roof panels and three floor panels. Two people can easily assemble the pavilion in 5 hours.
Size of the cargo (L x W x H): 2.45 x 1.20 x 2.50 m; weight: 1250 kg.