Rustic Camping Cabin 14.9 m2 from spruce wood gives a great opportunity for a group of friends or a family to rest and at the same time enjoy adventures in nature. Cabin like this cozy camping cabin makes easy to get outside with minimal planning. When camping in cabin, you don’t have to worry as much about the weather. You can enjoy the comfort of the indoors with the rustic feel of the outdoors.
High-quality materials ensure the longevity of a Camping cabin and easy use. Eight cabin walls are made of rounded spruce boards with the dimensions 45 x 145 mm.The spruce is of Nordic species. It is light colored, nearly white. Thin and regular texture. Suitable for painting and flexible. Spruce tubs are outstanding for being waterproof and durable.
A roof is covered with bitumen shingles (different colors can be selected). Camping cabin 14.9 components include eight wall panels, eight roof panels and eight floor panels. There are four double glazed windows, two of which open. Besides that, doors are decorated with an original hexagonal window. Floor is easily assembled from separate components.
|Room||One Room inside|
|Inside area||14.9square meters|
|External dimension||5168 x 4778mm|
|Door size||780 x 1500mm|
|Window size||880 x 510mm|
|Wall, floor, roof panels from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|4 double glass windows (2 of them are opening);|
|Doors with a lock and a hexagon window;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.5 x 1.2 x 2.5m|
This Camping Cabin is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Two people can easily assemble cabin in 9 hours.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping cabin. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping cabin.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.