Camping Cabins 16.5 m2 are built in the traditional Lapish style of Northern Finland and offer the year round living culture that the Scandinavians have been enjoying for many years. An even more cozy and stylish Camping Cabin 16.5 m2 gives a great opportunity take a rest and at the same time enjoy an adventures in any weather conditions.
This Glamping cabin provides both comfort and an exclusiveness to the environment. As it can be painted in any desired color, it can perfectly fit your garden us guest house, or in a campsite.This single-room cabin have room to sleep up to four people. You can have a double bed in the room and a bunk bed for children. So this Glamping cabin is perfect for a family or a close circle of friends.
The appearance of the Scandinavian design house gives the peculiarity of the inner atmosphere. High-quality materials ensure the longevity of a camping cabin and easy use. Eight cabin walls are made of rounded spruce boards with the dimensions 45 x 145 mm. A roof is covered with bitumen shingles (different colors can be selected: red, green or black), and there are four double glazed windows, two of them are opening. Besides that, doors are decorated with an original hexagonal window. Also there are seven benches in the cabin; two of these benches easily transform into holding benches: just turn over the additional. Floor is easily assembled from separate components.
|Room||One Room inside|
|Inside area||16.5square meters|
|External dimension||5522 x 5106mm|
|Door size||780 x 1500mm|
|Window size||880 x 510mm|
|Wall, floor, roof panels from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|4 double glass windows (2 of them is opening);|
|Doors with a lock and a hexagon window.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.5 x 1.2 x 2.55 m|
This cabin is delivered to the customer not assembled but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Camping Cabin components include eight wall panels, eight roof panels and eight floor panels.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping cabin. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping cabin.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.