A lovely, rustic style Camping Cabin provides both a comfort and an exclusiveness to the environment. It can be painted in a desired color and therefore perfectly fit your campsite. Perfect for glamping philosophy and concept.
The layout of the cottage consists of two octagonal rooms connected by a corridor. The size of corridor is 3.76 m2. The total size of this twin camping cabin is almost 37 m2 (36.76 m2). Camping cabins walls are made of rounded spruce boards with the dimensions 45 x 145 mm. Each cabins roof
is made of eight panels. Stylish Rustic-style entrance to the camping house. Door with hexagon double glazed window. The porch above the lockable door. The house can accommodate up to 8 people.
|Shape||Connected 2 Octagonals|
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||37.0square meters|
|External dimension||11899 x 5106mm|
|Door size||780 x 1500mm|
|Window size||880 x 510mm|
|Wall, floor, roof panels from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|9 double glass windows (4 of them is opening);|
|Door with a lock and a hexagon window;|
|Connection’s size: 1.95 x 1.99 m;|
|Two rooms inside.|
This Camping Cabin is delivered to the customer not assembled but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Size of the cargo (L x W x H): 1st pallet - 4 x 1.2 x 2.55 m and 2nd pallet - 3.5 x 1.2 x 2.55 m.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping cabin. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping cabin.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.