A tiny and cozy and more spacious Camping Cabin with two extensions gives substantial space for all your belongings, both on a temporary or a permanent basis. The cabin with two extensions is a bigger and more spacious structure, thus it offers more liveable spaces that you can use as a storage area. This cabins are also good sources of campings. Three separate spaces make it possible to arrange the cottage to the living room, bedroom and bathroom spaces.
This camping cabin can withstand winter weather and can offer you the perfect space to relax even in winter. Also is available to choose as an options insulated roof and floor for this cabin. Insulation: 5 cm thick stone wool. With a insulated roof and floor panels, the Camping cabin becomes more attractive for use 2-both in summer and winter. In the summer season, the insulation keeps the heat off and the cabin does not heat up. During the winter, the insulation does not release the heat out.
|Shape||Hexagon + 2 Rectangles|
|Room||Three Rooms inside|
|Inside area||17.2square meters|
|External dimension||8150 x 4430mm|
|Door size||780 x 1500mm|
|Window size||880 x 510mm|
|Wooden walls, floors, roof panels;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|5 double glass windows (three of them are opening);|
|Lockable door with double glazing hexagonal window;|
|3 rooms: 6-corners cabin and 2 rectangular extensions;|
This Camping Cabin is delivered to the customer not assembled but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions
and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). The elements of the walls, floor and roof are assembled into segments.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping cabin. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping cabin.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.