A lovely, rustic style cabin provides both a comfort and an exclusiveness to the environment. It can be painted in a desired color and therefore perfectly fit your garden, or campsite. There are two hexagon room for your living ideas in rustic style.
The total size of this twin camping cabin is 22.16 m2. The double cabin is perfect for a 4-5 person overnight stay. Double Camping Cabin walls are made of rounded spruce boards with the dimensions 45 x 145 mm.Each camping cabin roof is made from six panels. Each camping cabins floors are made from three panels. The details of the walls, floor and roof you get in segments, not a single boards.
|Shape||Connected 2 Hexagons|
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||22.0square meters|
|External dimension||9342 x 4423mm|
|Door size||780 x 1500mm|
|Window size||880 x 510mm|
|Wall, floor, roof panels from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|7 double glass windows (2 of them is opening);|
|Door with a lock and a hexagon window;|
|Connection’s size: 1.95 x 1.99 m;|
|Two rooms inside.|
This Camping Cabin is delivered to the customer not assembled but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallets (KIT). Double camping cabin is packed on two pallets (L x W x H): 1st pallet is 4 x 1.2 x 2.55 m and 2nd pallet is 2.5 x 1.2 x 2.5 m.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping cabin. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping cabin.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.