Tiny size and cozy design, functional and of high quality Camping Pod is ideal for a camping place. It has almost 3 m length room where you can sleep and/or rest and have a small lunch.
Camping Pod is made from spruce. Thickness of the pod walls is 38 mm; thickness of the solid wood flooring is 28 mm. Camping Pod is 2.4 m wide and 2.6 m high. A roof is covered with bitumen shingles of a selected color: black, red or green.
Important: the size of the custom furniture depends on the size of the camping pod.
6 layer bitumen shingles are made from a durable and highly resistant fiberglass base coated with the polymer-reinforced bitumen mix which includes a high quality bitumen and an aggregate. The top layer of the shingles is covered with mineral granules ensuring the protection from UV as well as from other weather conditions. The granules are painted using a thermal method, which means that a pigment is burned-in into the surface of granules and this guarantees a long durability of the color. The bottom of the shingles is an adhesive polymer-reinforced bitumen layer protected with an easily removable silicon membrane. Due to the sun heat the overlapped tiles on the top stick to each other thus forming a double hydro-insulating layer which guarantees an excellent leak resistance of the roof.
|Room||One Room inside|
|Inside area||6.0square meters|
|Door size||1020 x 1920mm|
|Window size||678 x 714mm|
|Pod made from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|Opening window in the back wall;|
|French style double glazed door with the lock and standard handle in the front;|
|One room inside;|
|Price is without furniture,|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.1 x 1.2 x 2.6m|
The Camping Podis delivered to a customer fully assembled or not assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Size of a assembled cargo (L x W x H): 3.1 x 2.4 2.6 m.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping pod. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping pod.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.