This two-room camping pod (inside 9.3 m2) is suitable for a temporary stay for 2-4 people The camping pod is easily transported assembled, perfect for camping or festivals, does not damage the earth's surface.
Thermowood is a natural and renewable resource for construction, but has greater stability and resistance to rot making it a far more dependable
product. This is now ideal for cladding buildings as it is lower cost than some of the traditional cladding timbers, but has comparable longevity and greater stability than other timbers products. By selecting your camping pod with thermowood cladding you ensure a long lifespan for the pods and less maintenance time and cost to you.
IMPORTANT: the size of the custom furniture depends on the size of the camping pod.
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||9.0square meters|
|External dimension||2400 x 4800mm|
|Door size||1020 x 1920mm|
|Window size||678 x 714mm|
|Terrace||600 x 2400mm|
|Pod made from thermowood;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|Opening double window in the back wall;|
|Double doors with a lock and the double glass windows;|
|Two rooms inside: sleeping and living room;|
|Standard set without furniture.|
|Small terrace at the front|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||4.9 x 1.2 x 2.6 m|
The Camping Pod is delivered to a customer fully assembled or not assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Two people can easily assemble camping pod in 10 hours.
Size of the cargo: assembled (L x W x H) 4.9 x 2.4 x 2.6 m and not assembled (if wall panels not assembled, separete boards) (L x W x H) 4.9 x 1.2 x 1.25 m.
~ We pack all accessories on the same pallet if it is possible. Otherwise all accessories will be packed on a separate pallet.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping pod. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here.
First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping pod.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.