With this product you can gather all family or friends in one place and not be afraid of bad weather. Imagine rainy day with your friends in Community Barrel playing board games or just catching up with each other!
Community Barrel made from spruce. Thickness of the barrel walls is 38 mm; thickness of the solid wood flooring is 28 mm. Community barrel is 2.2 m wide and 2.4 m high. The roof is covered with bitumen shingles of selected color: black, red or green.
There is one 9 m2 room in the barrel. Table (two parts) and two benches are included in the standard set, so you will get the barrel fully ready for use. Two entrances allow a comfortable access to the barrel. One door is mounted on the front wall and the other on the back wall. From each side of the door there is one opening vertical window. A large amount of light falls through the large windows in the door.
We use bitumen coating for roofing. 6 layer bitumen tiles consists of durable and highly resistant fiber glass base coated with polymer reinforced
bitumen mix made of high quality bitumen and aggregate. The top layer of tiles is surfaced with mineral granules that lend color to the tiles and ensure high UV protection and other weather conditions resistance qualities. The granules are painted in high temperature using thermal method pigment being burned-in into the surface of granules what guarantees long durability of the color. The bottom of tiles is coated with adhesive polymer-reinforced bitumen layer protected with easily removed silicon membrane.
|Room||One Room inside|
|Inside area||9.0square meters|
|External dimension||Ø2335 x 4460mm|
|Door size||700 x 1810mm|
|Window size||380 x 680mm|
|Barrel made from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|4 stainless steel tightening bands;|
|Four opening windows;|
|Two entrances - 2 doors with a lock and a big window;|
|One rooms inside with two benches and big table (from laminated plywood).|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||Not assembled - 4.5 x 1.2 x 1.3 m and assembled - 4.5 x 2.23 x 2.4m|
The Community Barrel is delivered to a customer fully assembled or not-assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT).
FOUNDATION. It is very important to have a proper foundation for your sleeping barrel. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the sleeping barrel.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.