Forget the tent and avoid the hassle with a comfortable Camping getaway! The stylish Delight Camping designed to be spacious and attractive. As option you can have free standing furniture and product will be with 2 separate bedrooms.
More about specifications
- Roofing: bitumen weld coating and shingles (color: black, red, green);
- Frame from 38 mm spruce wood;
- On the sides - drip profile;
- 2.50 m high / 8 degree slope.
- Solid wood floor boards 18 mm;
- Laths 25 x 45 mm;
- Frame from spruce 38 mm;
- Base support 160 mm.
Wall: spruce wood 38 mm with tongue and groove profile.
Windows and doors:
- Delight Camping door with a lock and big tempered glass window (450 x 1550 mm);
- Round window in a back wall, of size: Ø 85 cm.
Inside: 1st room size is 5.44 m2; 2nd room size: 3.30 m2.
- Standard set
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||5.6square meters|
|External dimension||4290 x 2480 x 2500mm|
|Door size||700 x 1800mm|
|Window size||Ø 850mm|
|"Delight camping" is made from spruce wood;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color: black, red, green;|
|3 stainless steel tightening bands;|
|Door with a lock and a big tempered glass window;|
|Round window in a back wall, of size: Ø 85 cm;|
|2 pcs of ventilation.|
Delight Camping Video
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||4.3 x 1.2 x 2.55m|
Delight Camping is delivered to a customer fully assembled* or not assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT)*.
*Size of assembled cargo (L x W x H): 4.3 x 2.4 x 2.5 m.
It is very important to have a proper base for your Delight Camping. Therefore, we recommend following our sketches and consulting a qualified local builder or engineer. Making sure that the base for your product fits the location is of utmost importance.
Due to an improper base, the structure may crack. If the product is unevenly seated, the geometric shape of the building may change, which can result in the door/windows twisting, and/or gaps. In the worst-case scenario, the product may even collapse.
- Before building the base, make sure you take into account the landscape and the ground conditions on which the product will stand.
- The base under the product must be prepared specifically for the product.
- The base must be homogeneous, tight and level.
- Make sure that the properties of the base do not change over time. We recommend making the base out of concrete and water-proofing it before installation.
If you do not follow recommendations for building the base, the product will lose its warranty!
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.