This product is spacious, warm and create a beautiful ambient area for entertaining and relaxing. Insulated Camping Pod can be used all year round, however the winter is when these superb buildings really come into their own.
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||9.0square meters|
|Insulation||50mm stone wool|
|External dimension||2454 x 4890mm|
|Door size||1020 x 1920mm|
|Window size||678 x 714mm|
|Terrace||600 x 2400mm|
|Pod made from spruce with insulated walls and floor;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|One double opening window in the back wall;|
|Double doors with a lock and the double glass windows;|
|Two rooms inside: sleeping and living room;|
|Wall partition with the entrance.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||4.9 x 1.2 x 2.6m|
The Camping Pod is delivered to a customer assembled or not-assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT).
Size of assembled cargo is (L x W x H) 4.9 x 2.4 x 2.6 m. Weight - 1600 kg (without furniture).
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping pod. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping pod.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.