This product is spacious, warm and create a beautiful ambient area for entertaining and relaxing. Insulated Camping Pod can be used all year round, however the winter is when these superb buildings really come into their own.
Interior. Try camping in a high quality Insulated Camping Pod 3.2 x 4.8 m., it is ideal choice for a camping place. Pod has two rooms inside: a 2 m length sleeping room and a 2.4 m length living room with area for tiny kitchen and dining space. This Camping pod is without 60 cm deep terrace at the front. The light enters the house through a double window on the back wall and the french style double door in the front. The bedroom and living rooms are separated by a wall with the aisle, the house is open in the inside (there are no interior door separating the rooms).
Insulation. Wall insulation. 1 - wall made from spruce (38 mm); 2 - stone wool (50 mm); 3 - wind insulating film; 4- OSB panel (8 mm); 5 - bitumen shingles (3 mm). Panel insulation. 1 - wall made from spruce (38 mm); 2 - stone wool (50 mm); 3 - wind insulating film; 4 - wall made from spruce (12 mm). Floor insulation. 1 - floor made from spruce (28 mm); 2 - wind insulating film; 3 - stone wool (50 mm); 4 - OSB panel (12 mm).
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||13.4square meters|
|Insulation||50mm stone wool|
|External dimension||3040 x 4800mm|
|Door size||1020 x 1920mm|
|Window size||925 x 950mm|
|Pod made from spruce with insulated walls and floor;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|One opening double window in the back wall;|
|Double doors with a lock and the double glass windows;|
|Two rooms inside:sleeping and living;|
|Wall partition with the entrance.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||4.9 x 1.2 x 2.6m|
The camping pod is delivered to a customer not assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Weight: 1800 kg, but with furniture, the package can weigh about 2650 kg.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your camping pod. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the camping pod.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.