Round Sleeping Barrel Ø 2.2 x 3.3 m is made from spruce and perfect for a camping place. This 2.2 m diameter sleeping barrel has two rooms inside: one is for sleeping and another one for living.
Why should you choose this sleeping barrel?
- Sleeping barrel offer shelter, warmth and safety: you can enjoy a private camping space.
- This product will easily fit into the rural or urban landscape - this barrel will melt into surroundings, because of it's tiny and mobile.
- The effects of the landscape are minimal and round barrels are much less bored than the convention caravan or mobile house.
- With this barrel your camping place will look unique and eco-friendly, you can paint the products with the colors you like.
Tiny but comfortable
This barrel can accommodate two adults and one children with ease. Two rooms inside: a sleeping room and a sitting room. Sitting room has two benches and a sliding table, which can slide in when not in use.
The size of bench is (W x L) 600 x1300 mm. It is available to make sleeping space at sitting room. The size of sleeping room with a sleeping space is (W x D)2 x 1.68 m.
The sleeping barrel has one opening window (880 x 510 mm ) in the back wall and 2 opening windows (size of window is 380 x 657 mm) in the front wall. The lockable door (690 x 1800 mm) with a rectangular window at the front. A roof can be covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color: black, red and green.
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|External dimension||2240 x 3300mm|
|Door size||690 x 1800mm|
|Window size||380 x 657mm|
|Sleeping barrel made from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|3 stainless steel tightening bands;|
|One double opening window in the back wall;|
|Two vertical opening windows in front wall;|
|Door with a lock and big rectangular window;|
|Two rooms inside: a sleeping room and a sitting room; 3 sleeping places;|
|Sitting room with two benches and a sliding table.|
|Two easily inserted wooden panels between the benches - transform into a single bed;|
|Sleeping room with a sleeping space: 1.68 x 2 m;|
|All furniture included in the price;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.1 x 1.2 x 1.3 m|
The Barrel can be delivered to a customer as fully assembled or flat-packed, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings. It is packed on a pallet (KIT). Size of a assembled cargo (L x W x H): 3.1 x 2.32 x 2.4 m.
FOUNDATION. It is very important to have a proper foundation for your sleeping barrel Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the sleeping barrel.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.