Round Sleeping Barrel is perfect for a camping place. It is made from a spruce wood and feels very nature-friendly. Our 2.2 m diameter sleeping barrel has two rooms: one is for sleeping and another one for sitting, dining and storing your things. With this barrel your camping place will look different, nature-friendly and cozy.
Two adults and two children can easily fit in our sleeping barrel. The size of sleeping space is 2 x 2 m. The living room is very spacious and has two long benches for it. The size of bench is (D x L) 600 x 2086 mm.There is a sliding table in the sitting room; it can be hidden when it is not needed. The sleeping barrel has one opening window in the back wall and two opening windows in front.The lockable door with a big rectangular window. A roof is covered with bitumen shingles, whichever is preferred.
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|External dimension||2245 x 4400mm|
|Door size||690 x 1800mm|
|Window size||880 x 510mm|
|Barrel made from spruce;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|4 stainless steel tightening bands;|
|One opening window in the back wall;|
|Two opening windows in front wall;|
|Door with a lock and a big rectangular window;|
|Two rooms inside: a sleeping room and a sitting room;|
|Sitting room with two benches and a sliding table;|
|Available to make sleeping space at sitting room;|
|Sleeping room with a sleeping space: 2 x 2 m;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||4.5 x 1.2 x 1.3m|
The sleeping barrel is delivered to a customer fully assembled or not-assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Size of a assembled cargo (L x W x H): 4.5 x 2.3 x 2.4
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your sleeping barrel. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the sleeping barrel.
Things to note when using the product:
- Products which are used for staying overnight should be equipped with a smoke alarm and a extinguisher;
- Product owner is responsible for the security and should work out a rescue plan for the camping site;
- Remember that using heating appliances or temporary camping stoves this isn‘t just a fire risk, but a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning as well.
MAINTENANCE. You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes move depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not errors, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after having been left untouched for a while and can be turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process them with wood impregnations to protect the wooden details of our produced products.
- Like any our product, our produced furniture’s needs to be looked after and processed with a wood impregnation agent or painted if you want it to last for years. Regular cleaning of your furniture is necessary to prevent mold. General warm soapy water is enough if done regularly;
- If necessary, outside doors must be adjusted by the customer;
- If you do not use your Camping Product often we highly recommend to use the installation of our vent to stop condensation;
- If you find a sap pocket open during the life of your Product - you can allow it to dry naturally and then cut the sap off with a blade.