Hot tubs are becoming more and more popular as a combination of hot water and fresh air provides delightful sensations. It is a perfect place to relax and have fun with a family and friends. Therefore we offer a wide range of Hot Tubs: made only from the wood, with a synthetic frame or with a fiberglass interior.
An exterior of these Hot Tubs is made from the wood, which is nature friendly, while an inside made from fiberglass is easy to clean and maintain. A diameter of this Hot Tub is 1.8 m. You can choose a color of inside fiberglass frame from blue, cream, grey and yellow. Models with internal and external (outside) wood-burning heaters are available. Hot Tubs with the external heaters can fit in more people. Moreover, the Hot Tub has a water discharge valve, it is ready for the hose connection, so water can be drained whenever you want.
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood|
|Wooden hot tub with a fiberglass frame inside;|
|Stainless steel heater with a chimney (inside or outside the hot tub);|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Safety fence for the hot tubs with the heaters inside;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.1 x 2.1 x 1.25m|
We deliver fully assembled fiberglass Hot Tubs, so no much additional work needs to be done.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
*Insulated cover only for Hot Tub with external or integrated heater.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.