This OFURO oval-shaped fiberglass Tube is perfect for two people. More intimacy and private relaxation than can be offered in larger round Tubs. Due to its size, this Hot Tub is much easier to transport, and a beautiful handmade trim, will naturally provide elegance and a luxury for Ofuro Hot Tub.
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood / Larch|
|External dimension||1895 x 1280mm|
|Wooden hot tub with a fiberglass frame inside;|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Stainless steel tightening bands;|
|Wooden tub sill and wooden bottom with carrier.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||1.9 x 2.1 x 1.2mm|
We deliver only fully assembled fiberglass hot tubs with spa, so no much additional work needs to be done.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.