This square Hot Tub from spruce with fiberglass inside is very comfortable and perfect fit for you and your friends.
First of all, the heater is external and does not occupy the space inside the Tub. This solution allows you to enjoy a Hot Tub of water with a wider circle of friends or family members. In this Tub can accommodate 5-8 people. Secondly, it is assumed that this simple, two-stage staircase design allows several people to use at the same time. You will not need to think where to put towels or other necessary things on the Tub, you will be able to use the wide area of the stairs.
The Tub's trim leaves the free space in the corners of the tub frame, you can use it to put your drinks and candles, create a cozy atmosphere and enjoy the pleasures of the water.
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood|
|Wooden hot tub with a fiberglass frame inside;|
|Stainless steel heater with a chimney (external 8 - corners);|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.4 x 2.2 x 1.6m|
We deliver fully assembled square fiberglass Hot Tubs, so no much additional work needs to be done.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.