This glass fiber Tube with an integrated inside heater looks particularly elegant and luxurious, it does not have any additional exterior details that require additional space to be added. If you are the one who does not want to spend a lot of time in the care of the Tub - this and our other glass fiber Tubes really fit for you. The glass fiber Tube can be cleaned with plain water or with chemicals and will not have any effect on its surface. The glass fiber Hot Tub is a durable product that does not require additional investment or expense. The glass fiber insert is made of a single piece of fiberglass fabric with curved benches, which allows you to save water and, of course, accelerates the warming of the water in the Tub. The glass fiber liner's surface is smooth, soft and pleasant to touch. You will be able to choose from four colors you like: gray, cream, yellow and blue. The advantage of glass fiber tubs is extremely easy maintenance.
It is recommended to think and purchase chimney protection. You can choose a wooden or metal chimney safety fence for chimney. This is important in order to protect yourself and your guests and children from the possibility of burns and accidents around the water Tub.
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood|
|Fiberglass frame hot tub with wooden finishing from the outside;|
|Stainless steel heater with a chimney (internal);|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Outlet valve for water;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.1 x 2.1 x 1.25m|
We deliver fully assembled fiberglass Hot Tubs with integrated heater, so no much additional work needs to be done.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
*Insulated cover only for Hot Tub with external or integrated heater.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.