An exterior of this Hot Tubs is made from the wood, which is nature friendly, while an inside made from fiberglass is easy to clean and maintain.
A diameter of this "Relax" hot tub is 1.8 m. You can choose a color of inside fiberglass frame from blue, cream, grey and yellow. Models with internal and external (outside) wood-burning heaters are available. Hot Tubs with the external heaters can fit in more people. Moreover, Hot Tub has a water discharge valve, it is ready for the hose connection, so water can be drained whenever you want.
SPA equipment in hot tub
Option. Not included in Standard Set.
Air bubble system
It is a small air blower that will relax and soothe your muscles, as well as keep the water rotating and moving around your body. You can also control the air flow to regulate how intensive you want the bubbly Tub to be. This massage system is installed in the benches, seats of a Hot Tub.
The air massage system consists of: 12 air-blowing nozzles; Air pump 700 W; Control button; Connecting hoses.
Hydro massage system
Hydro-massage (intense water-massage) works by pumping water out of the Hot Tub and pushing it under high pressure back into the tub through the jets (it can pump up to 1.5 m3 of water per minute). Hydro massage - 6 jets in walls. The water pumps 1500 W are distributed in walls and these jets create a powerful stream of moving water, providing a deep massage for your body. Our innovative jets are designed to target specific muscle groups. Enhancing your enjoyment to a higher and more massage level.
A fun way to set the mood and enjoy your relaxing background is to add the underwater LED lights to your Hot Tub! Use them to help your guests guide their way in the Hot Tub, or just for a colorful addition. Our LED lights are specifically made for our hot tubs to allow you to get the maximum effect of illumination.
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood / Larch|
|Fiberglass frame hot tub with wooden finishing from the outside;|
|Stainless steel heater with a chimney (internal or external);|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Safety fence for the hot tubs with internal heaters;|
|Outlet valve for water;|
|Wooden tub sill and wooden bottom with carrier.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.1 x 2.1 x 1.25mm|
We deliver fully assembled fiberglass Hot Tubs "Relax", so no much additional work needs to be done.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
*Insulated cover only for Hot Tub with external or integrated heater.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.