We are proud to present out hot selling model with SPA installation and LED lights. Fiberglass was selected for manufacture of hot tubs because of its durability and comfort. This Hot Tub with SPA made of fiberglass is perfect choice for those who appreciate naturalness because all its finish and trim elements are made of spruce or thermowood.
Furthermore, you can choose your favorite color: blue, cream, grey or yellow. Fiberglass hot tub with overflow system is designed for enjoying a warm open-air bath and for plunge into the pleasures of air bubbles massage system and water massage with LED lights. This is for people who are not keen on spending an extra time on cleaning the standard wooden hot tub.
We offer an opportunity to enhance an effect of 6 jets of air bubble and 12 jets of hydro (water) massage on the certain body zones or to distribute it even. Jets fitted to the side of the Tub at various positions so that you can find one that hits the right spot. The difference between the air bubble system and the water massage system is that the water is coming out from hydro massage system and air is coming out from air bubble system.
- Internal diameter of hot tub is 1800 mm and external diameter is 2015 mm;
- The height of hot tub is 950 mm and depth is 690 mm;
- Inside benches from fiberglass. Size of benches (W x H): 320 x 260 mm;
- Water releasing: external water tap installed underneath the heater;
- Water capacity: 1300 L. After 1-hour heating: 32°C water temperature. After 1,5-hour heating: 37 °C water temperature;
- LED lighting: 3 LED lights with 6 different RGB colors each;
SPA equipment in hot tub
Air bubble system
It is a small air blower that will relax and soothe your muscles, as well as keep the water rotating and moving around your body. You can also control the air flow to regulate how intensive you want the bubbly Tub to be. This massage system is installed in the benches, seats of a Hot Tub.
The air massage system consists of: 12 air-blowing nozzles; Air pump 700 W; Control button; Connecting hoses.
Hydro massage system
Hydro-massage (intense water-massage) works by pumping water out of the Hot Tub and pushing it under high pressure back into the tub through the jets (it can pump up to 1.5 m3 of water per minute). Hydro massage - 6 jets in walls. The water pumps 1500 W are distributed in walls and these jets create a powerful stream of moving water, providing a deep massage for your body. Our innovative jets are designed to target specific muscle groups. Enhancing your enjoyment to a higher and more massage level.
A fun way to set the mood and enjoy your relaxing background is to add the underwater LED lights to your Hot Tub! Use them to help your guests guide their way in the Hot Tub, or just for a colorful addition. Our LED lights are specifically made for our hot tubs to allow you to get the maximum effect of illumination.
Do not miss an opportunity to relax in the hot tub in the open air!
|Timber||Spruce / Thermowood / Larch|
|External dimension||2015 x 2015mm|
|Fiberglass frame hot tub with spruce wood finishing from the outside;|
|Stainless steel heater with a chimney (internal);|
|Fiberglass inside benches;|
|Outlet valve for water;|
|Wooden tub sill and wooden bottom with carrier.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.1 x 2.1 x 1.25m|
We deliver only fully assembled fiberglass hot tubs with spa, so no much additional work needs to be done.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
*Insulated cover only for Hot Tub with external or integrated heater.
Insulated Hot tub cover is made of weather resistant and UV tolerant vinyl. Isolation thickness 75 mm (EPS 150). Half - openable. Insulated cover: shorten the heating time up to 2 time; keeps water hot for up to five times longer; protects the contents of the tub to the dust and garbage; is a safe and good-looking; is made of weather- and UV resistant material, resistant to sea water and chlorine; is resistant to mold and hardly ignitable; is available in two different colors: grey and brown.
*Neck Pillows (4 pcs).
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.