The Cold Tub is a specially designed Tub to be filled with the cold water and be used after a Sauna or a Hot Tub. Immersing your body in a Hot Tub or a Sauna and then cold water can be extremely beneficial. This cold water therapy can not only help to release the pain or swelling of muscles and joints, but also let's to improve the body's immune system. Just jump in the Cold Tub, sit on the bench to cover the whole body and enjoy the cold water therapy.
Bathing in a wooden Cold Tub feels cozy and nature-friendly. Standard Cold Tub's height is 1 m, floor's and side walls' thickness is 38 mm. All screws used for the Cold Tub are made from stainless steel. An inside Cold Tub benches are fixed to the walls, so it is easy to clean the Cold Tub after using it. The Cold Tub has a water discharge valve, it is ready for the hose connection, so water can be drained whenever you want.
|External dimension||1460 x 1349mm|
|Wooden cold tub;|
|Stainless steel tightening bands;|
|Wooden benches inside;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||1.4 x 1.1 x 0.6m|
We can deliver fully assembled Cold Tubs or not assembled and packed on a pallet (KIT) together with the detailed assembly instructions and drawings.
- Size of a 1.2 m diameter (round) assembled cargo (L x W x H): 1.4 x 1.4 x 1.25 m.
Foundation. A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Cold Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Cold Tub so that damp can vaporize.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.