Amazing Grill Cabin 4.5 m2 is designed for a family or a small circle of friends to have good time, and it can be used in all weather conditions. As well as the house is a convenient option if you have little space in the garden. Grill Cabin made of quality materials is not only functional, but also decorates the environment. Good selection of a cabin color can make a garden or a yard look exceptional.
High-quality materials ensure the longevity of the grill house and easy use. Cabin walls are made of rounded spruce boards. The roof is made of six elements, thus the system can withstand a considerable weight. Cabin roof is covered with bitumen shingles (different colors can be selected), and there are three opening double glazed windows. Besides that, the door is decorated with original hexagonal window. You can also find 3 spruce benches inside the cabin by the walls. Floor is easily assembled from separate components. There is a convenient wood- or charcoal-fired grill with a table around it inside the cabin. Above the grill there is adjustable chimney. Finally, the cabin is lockable and there is a small porch with a roof at the entrance.
- Standard set
- Grill and Chimney Set
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||One Room inside|
|Inside area||4.5square meters|
|External dimension||3285 x 2845mm|
|Door size||782 x 1500mm|
|Window size||680 x 380 mm|
|Wall, floor, roof panels;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|Inside grill with the cooking platforms and a table around the grill;|
|3 double glass windows (all of them is opening);|
|Door with a lock and a hexagon window;|
|3 benches (with cushions) inside.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2.1 x 1.2 x 2.2 m|
Grill Cabin 4.5 m2 is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Two people can easily assemble Grill Cabin in 6 hours.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your Grill Cabin 4.5 m2. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the Grill Cabin 4.5 m2.
* Only for Standard 6-corner grill and chimney set
**Available "Basic", "Optimal" or "Luxury" set.
- The first time you'll use your Grill the surfaces of the new product that are in direct contact with the flames may create a smoky smell when heating up. We advise to keep the door open during the first use and not to cook until the smell disappears.
- When burning wood we recommend to use Grill table metal safety fence.
- We suggest you to use only firewood or briquettes. Larger burning objects can be added later when the fire is burning well. We advise to use objects no larger than 300 mm.
- A sufficient flow of fresh air is the most essential aspect of smoke exhaustion. At least as much fresh air should come in as goes out with the smoke.
- If the Grill is generating a lot of smoke, open the door of the Grill Cabin and make sure that the wood is dry and without a bark. Put in additional dry wood if needed.
- Keep decorations away from your Grill. Hanging decorations look pretty, but provide fuel for a fire.
- Keep water nearby for flare-ups.
- Keep a fire extinguisher within a couple steps of your Grill. And KNOW HOW TO USE IT!
- Don't leave a Grill unattended. Don't allow kids or pets to play near the Grill. Never try to move hot Grill, and remember the Grill will stay hot for at least an hour after its use.
- Do not sleep in a Grill Cabin when the fire is on!
- Use protective gloves when handling hot cooking plates. Never move or service an operating Grill.
- Please note, that the metal Grill may have sharp edges and the steel parts of the Grill heats up when the fire is burning, therefore there is risk to harm or burn yourself.
- Remove ashes from the Grill after they have cooled down.
- Make sure you give yourself time to clean your Grill after each use in order to ensure maximum hygiene and proper functioning.
You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes and moves depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and other changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not defects, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while, and can turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process it with wood preservative to protect the wooden parts of our manufactured products.
We definitely recommend that you process the door and windows with a wood preservative, and do it on both sides (inside and outside), because the doors and windows can deform. Also, you should pre-treat the floor panels with a wood preservative, especially the bottom sides of the panels, to which you will no longer have access when the Cabin is assembled. Only this will prevent moisture penetration.
In general, we recommend for the conclusive finishing a weather protection paint that will protect wood from moisture and UV radiation after the Cabin is assembled. Consult a specialist regarding paints suitable for unprocessed softwood and follow the paint manufacturer's
instructions. Your Grill Cabin service life will be much longer after it will be properly painted. We recommend that you inspect your Cabin thoroughly once every six months.
Customer should make sure that air circulation is working in winter as well. It means that air pipes are open all year around and that moisture gets out from the product (through chimney). Customer should also make sure that product´s roof is not covered by snow. A layer of snow cannot be thicker than 20 cm on the roof and the flue should never be covered by snow or closed manually.