Do you want to not only bath in a sauna, but also take a rest or organize a small party and have some grilled food? Then produced only by us Sauna cabin 16.5 m² will be perfect for you, because it has both a sauna and a room with a grill for pleasant rest after a bath.
The lounge area is equipped with three benches covered with specially designed cushions. It has a convenient wood- or charcoal-fired grill with a table around it and a chimney above the grill.
Lounge area is separated from the sauna by a heat-resistant glass door. There are two-tier wide sauna benches in the sauna. 8–14 people can bath in it together.
You can select a heater for the sauna, and in order to make optimal use of the space, we recommend our customers to choose electric heaters in such saunas. The cabin is lockable; entrance has a small porch with a roof.
- Standard set
- Grill and Chimney Set
- Heater and Chimney Kit
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||16.5square meters|
|External dimension||4538 x 4538mm|
|Door size||780 x 1760mm|
|Interior tinted glass door||620 x 1600mm|
|Window size||870 x 510mm|
|Wall, floor, roof panels;|
|Insulated roof panels over the sauna room;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|3 double glass windows (1 of them can be opened);|
|Door with a lock and a Hexagon window;|
|Two rooms inside: a sauna room and a grill room;|
|Inside glass door between a sauna room and a changing room;|
|Inside grill with the cooking platforms and a table around the grill;|
|Changing room benches with a cushions;|
|Sauna benches from deciduous wood;|
|Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||1 st pallet: 3.5 x 1.2 x 2.55; 2 nd pallet: 2.5 x 1.2 x 2.55m|
Sauna cabin is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on two pallets (KIT). Two people can easily assemble Sauna Cabin in 8-9 hours.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your Sauna Cabin. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the Sauna.
* Only for Standard 8-corner grill and chimney set
USING YOUR SAUNA
PREPARING YOUR SAUNA FOR USE.
- If you have wood burning heater, make sure to remove the protective film of the heater chimney before heating.
- Check the Sauna before heating. No flammable objects must be left on or near the heater.
- Check that there is water in the water tank (if you are using it).
- Ensure that the Sauna door is unlocked and easy to open before using it. If necessary, sauna door must be adjusted by the customer.
- Do not mount any additional accessories or shelves above the heater.
- Turn the Sauna heater on.
- The thermometer should be located at head level in the Sauna. It should be further away from the heater, so it does not give a false reading.
- Wait for the Sauna to reach the required temperature (normally 80-90º C).
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and requirements prior to participation in the Sauna!
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN USING THE SAUNA
Enjoy the many health benefits of the relaxing heat of your Sauna. But remember: being inside the hot Sauna for long periods of time raises your body temperature, which may be dangerous, especially for those with a heart condition or other health risks. Generally, the
recommended time inside a Sauna is from 10 to 15 minutes. After a period of heating, take a 5 minute break and then repeat. Also:
- Familiarize yourself with the safety instructions and keep away from the heater when it is hot.
- Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery!
- The Sauna should not be used by pregnant women or very young children.
- Remove all jewelry before entering the hot Sauna.
Wood is a natural material and can change through time. Cracks of various sizes, structural or color changes are not the defects – rather, they are features of the wood. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while. Later it can turn
blue and get covered with mold.
- Impregnate and paint the wood to protect the product from outside. We recommend to inspect Sauna every 6 month and evaluate need of re-impregnation, re-painintg.
- When not in use, keep a bucket full of water in the Sauna during summer.
- Doors of the Sauna must be adjusted regulary.
- You should keep the sauna ventilation open all the time, to allow it time to dry and air out to avoid mold.
- To remove bench stains, use a mild soapy water and a soft cotton cloth. This can also be used on the heater itself - just make sure it's off and completely cool when you clean it.
- Don't use harsh or abrasive chemicals on benches, as these can bleach and warp the wood, ruining the grain and turning it grey.
With these simple maintenance tips your Sauna will stay inviting, fresh, and enjoyable!