Aluminium heater. Internal Hot Tub heater, which is suitable for up to 2 meter diameter Tub. The heater is made of a high thermal conductivity and excellent corrosion resistance marine aluminum (AlMg3). Heater has special flow channel which makes heater more efficiency and also combustion - supporting air take channel.
Oven includes: stainless steel chimney, firebox cover.
|1.9 m wooden hot tub without armrests;|
|Aluminum (internal) heater with stainless steel chimney;|
|Safety fence from spruce;|
|Wooden benches inside;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||2 x 1.20 x 0.6m|
We deliver this Hot Tub not assembled and packed on a pallet (KIT) together with the detailed assembly instructions and drawings.
We can load 50 pcs KIT or 13 assembled Hot Tubs in a standard 13.6 m tent truck.
A stable, even and sustainable space is needed to set up a Hot Tub on it. Gravel, loose chippings, quarry tiles (flagstones) are recommended. A ground with humus or patches of grass is not suitable. A drainage could be of advantage depending on the local conditions. A concrete foundation is not necessary. It is important that air can circulate underneath of the Hot Tub so that damp can vaporize.
ATTENTION! Read and follow all instructions carefully before installing and using this product!
- At first water will leak, within 3-5 days the tub will swell and become completely tight.
- Fire and hot water may lead to serious injuries! Never leave your children and those with disabilities unattended!
- Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without any supervision.
- Our Hot tub can't be used by children aged till 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Keep this product more than 2 m away from the pool (for France 3.5 m), to prevent children from climbing on it and accessing the pool.
- Never heat the Hot Tub when it is empty! The Hot Tub could get on fire and unrepairable damages may occur!
- Standard our heaters are made from 304 and 430-grade stainless steel. If chlorine, bromide, saltwater or other chemicals will be used heater steel grade must be upgraded to 316-grade stainless steel.
- It is very important to empty the heater from the water as well in case there are minus degrees outside.
- All information is based on experiences made and is the best of our beliefs. The local circumstances and other conditions must be taken into consideration from each individual Hot Tub user.