A highlight in your garden! Barbecue, party in the garden or family breakfast: with a cozy entertaining space you can enjoy your garden in almost any weather. It offers protection against too much sun, rain and wind.
This new model is one of three Pavilions in the 10 m2 range. It has: eight walls like all 10 m2 Pavilions, a classic roof, a height of about three meters, floor panels of separate components, seven big windows with top vent, wide double doors and a lot of light – these are the basic ingredients for our new trend model!
Pavilion offer a flexible space and many customers use them as an extra room to have a delicious dinner, fine wine, candles flickering in warm cozy garden room.
- Standard set
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||One Room inside|
|Inside area||10.0square meters|
|External dimension||3477 x 3477mm|
|Door size||1300 x 1810mm|
|Window size||1300 x 1810; vent (1 pc) 565 x 565mm|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|Roof with metal hood and decorative ball on top;|
|The finish of the roof edge with straight standard siding;|
|Wall, roof panels from spruce;|
|Floor panels from separate components;|
|7 double glass till ground windows;|
|3 top opening vents in different sides of windows;|
|Windows tin finishing;|
|Double doors with a lock and windows;|
|Ventilation in the roof.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.00 x 1.20 x 2.50m|
~ We pack all accessories on the same pallet if it is possible. Otherwise all accessories will be packed on a separate pallet.
It is very important to have a proper base for your Pavilion. Therefore, we recommend following our sketches and consulting a qualified local builder or engineer. Making sure that the base for your product fits the location is of utmost importance.
Due to an improper base, the structure may crack. If the product is unevenly seated, the geometric shape of the building may change, which can result in the door/windows twisting, and/or gaps. In the worst-case scenario, the product may even collapse.
- Before building the base, make sure you take into account the landscape and the ground conditions on which the product will stand.
- The base under the product must be prepared specifically for the Pavilion.
- The base must be homogeneous, tight and level.
- Make sure that the properties of the base do not change over time. We recommend making the base out of concrete and water-proofing it before installation.
If you do not follow recommendations for building the base, the product will lose its warranty!
- The first time you'll use your Grill the surfaces of the new product that are in direct contact with the flames may create a smoky smell when heating up. We advise to keep the door open during the first use and not to cook until the smell disappears.
- When burning wood we recommend to use Grill table metal safety fence.
- We suggest you to use only firewood or briquettes. Larger burning objects can be added later when the fire is burning well. We advise to use objects no larger than 300 mm.
- A sufficient flow of fresh air is the most essential aspect of smoke exhaustion. At least as much fresh air should come in as goes out with the smoke.
- If the Grill is generating a lot of smoke, open the door of the Pavilion and make sure that the wood is dry and without a bark. Put in additional dry wood if needed.
- Keep decorations away from your Grill. Hanging decorations look pretty, but provide fuel for a fire.
- Keep water nearby for flare-ups.
- Keep a fire extinguisher within a couple steps of your Grill. And KNOW HOW TO USE IT!
- Don't leave a Grill unattended. Don't allow kids or pets to play near the Grill. Never try to move hot Grill, and remember the Grill will stay hot for at least an hour after its use.
- Do not sleep in Pavilion when the fire is on!
- Use protective gloves when handling hot cooking plates. Never move or service an operating Grill.
- Please note, that the metal Grill may have sharp edges and the steel parts of the Grill heats up when the fire is burning, therefore there is risk to harm or burn yourself.
- Remove ashes from the Grill after they have cooled down.
- Make sure you give yourself time to clean your Grill after each use in order to ensure maximum hygiene and proper functioning.
You should not forget that wood is a natural material, it changes and moves depending on weather conditions. Large and small cracks, color tone differences and other changes, as well as a changing structure of wood are not defects, but a result of wood growing and a feature of wood as a natural material. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while, and can turn blue and become moldy. You should immediately process it with wood preservative to protect the wooden parts of our manufactured products.
We definitely recommend that you process the door and windows with a wood preservative, and do it on both sides (inside and outside), because the doors and windows can deform. Also, you should pre-treat the floor panels with a wood preservative, especially the bottom sides of the panels, to which you will no longer have access when the Pavilion is assembled. Only this will prevent moisture penetration.
In general, we recommend for the conclusive finishing a weather protection paint that will protect wood from moisture and UV radiation after the Pavilion is assembled. Consult a specialist regarding paints suitable for unprocessed softwood and follow the paint manufacturer's
instructions. Your Pavilion service life will be much longer after it will be properly painted. We recommend that you inspect your Pavilion thoroughly once every six months.
Customer should make sure that air circulation is working in winter as well. It means that air pipes are open all year around and that moisture gets out from the product (through chimney). Customer should also make sure that product´s roof is not covered by snow. A layer of snow cannot be thicker than 20 cm on the roof and the flue should never be covered by snow or closed manually.