The frames are made from glue laminated spruce beams. Frame consists of bottom frame (100 x 140 mm), columns (140 x 140 mm), top frame (140 x 240 mm) and withstands 442 kg/m2 roof load.
THE WALLS. The 1000 x 2200 mm walls are made of spruce wood from FSC-certified spruce forests of Northern Europe. The light, golden-white spruce are ideal for Cubes constructions designs. Standard full panel wall. Wall frame 75 x 45 mm, panel covered with inside 96 x 12 mm and outside 145 x 18 mm horizontal spruce cladding boards. Insulated full panel wall. Wall frame 75 x 45 mm, panel covered with inside 96 x 12 mm and outside 145 x 18 mm horizontal spruce cladding boards. Insulated full panel wall with rectangle window. Wall frame 75 x 45 mm, panel covered with inside 96 x 12 mm and outside 145 x 18 mm horizontal spruce cladding boards. Size of window: 180 x 1200 mm.
THE ROOF. The roof panels are built with double rafters construction and covered with 18 x 145 mm finishing boards. This construction withstands 442 kg/m2. All Garden Cube buildings roof are 2.7 m high and 1.310 (2.29%) slope. We use an hydro-insulating SBS to ensure the highest level of waterproofing. It is produced in two types: surfaced with quartz sand – for the bottom layer of the roofing and surfaced with slate that ensures perfect UV-protection – for the top hydro-insulating protective layer of the roofing for Cube roofs.
This is the most popular solution for a living roofs.
- Standard set
- Heater and Chimney Kit
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||Four Rooms inside|
|Inside area||9.0square meters|
|Sauna area||4.0square meters|
|Insulation||50mm stone wool|
|External dimension||3286 x 3286mm|
|Door size||990 x 2195mm|
|Interior tinted glass door||620 x 1800mm|
|Window size||180 x 1200mm|
|1 unit garden cube frame from spruce 3x3 m|
|Roof covered with bitumen weld coating (black);|
|7 standard full panel walls|
|5 insulated full panel walls;|
|1 insulated full panel wall with rectangle window;|
|Insulated roof panels;|
|Sauna benches from deciduous wood;|
|Four spaces inside: a sauna room; lobby; wardrobe; a shower room;|
|Heat-resistant plates for the heater;|
|Inside glass doors for sauna;|
|Wardrobe room door;|
|Shower room door;|
|Wooden door with temperated glass windows;|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 m|
Sauna Cube 3 x 3 m With Changing Room is delivered to the customer not assembled but with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT). Two or three people can easily assemble Sauna Cube 3 x 3 in 10 hours.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your sauna. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the Sauna Cube 3 x 3 m.
* - The rainwater pipe package includes straight gutter and all parts needed for installation. Down pipe package includes 2.5 m down pipe and all parts needed for installation. No need for exact measurements and calculations and easy to transport and install, as all components needed are packaged compactly in a single package, ensuring safe delivery and easy installation.
*** - Available for all Sauna Cube with changing rooms and all Viking Cubes. These lamps are not available in the sauna room.
USING YOUR SAUNA
PREPARING YOUR SAUNA FOR USE.
- If you have wood burning heater, make sure to remove the protective film of the heater chimney before heating.
- Check the Sauna before heating. No flammable objects must be left on or near the heater.
- Check that there is water in the water tank (if you are using it).
- Ensure that the Sauna door is unlocked and easy to open before using it. If necessary, sauna door must be adjusted by the customer.
- Do not mount any additional accessories or shelves above the heater.
- Turn the Sauna heater on.
- The thermometer should be located at head level in the Sauna. It should be further away from the heater, so it does not give a false reading.
- Wait for the Sauna to reach the required temperature (normally 80-90º C).
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and requirements prior to participation in the Sauna!
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN USING THE SAUNA
Enjoy the many health benefits of the relaxing heat of your Sauna. But remember: being inside the hot Sauna for long periods of time raises your body temperature, which may be dangerous, especially for those with a heart condition or other health risks. Generally, the
recommended time inside a Sauna is from 10 to 15 minutes. After a period of heating, take a 5 minute break and then repeat. Also:
- Familiarize yourself with the safety instructions and keep away from the heater when it is hot.
- Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery!
- The Sauna should not be used by pregnant women or very young children.
- Remove all jewelry before entering the hot Sauna.
Wood is a natural material and can change through time. Cracks of various sizes, structural or color changes are not the defects – rather, they are features of the wood. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while. Later it can turn
blue and get covered with mold.
- Impregnate and paint the wood to protect the product from outside. We recommend to inspect Sauna every 6 month and evaluate need of re-impregnation, re-painintg.
- When not in use, keep a bucket full of water in the Sauna during summer.
- Doors of the Sauna must be adjusted regulary.
- You should keep the sauna ventilation open all the time, to allow it time to dry and air out to avoid mold.
- To remove bench stains, use a mild soapy water and a soft cotton cloth. This can also be used on the heater itself - just make sure it's off and completely cool when you clean it.
- Don't use harsh or abrasive chemicals on benches, as these can bleach and warp the wood, ruining the grain and turning it grey.
With these simple maintenance tips your Sauna will stay inviting, fresh, and enjoyable!