This promise is evolved in 2018 new products line and the views will add you to the relaxing feeling! Our new Sauna as being rooted in a combination of quality, comfort and authenticity, alongside of meet the changing tastes of sauna consumers.
Crafted from high-quality Nordic spruce, this outdoor sauna is stunning to look at. Sauna with half glass window in front wall allows the user to view the lake, mountains or any spectacular view. Different diameter for more sitting and standing comfort! The new model sauna makes for a space-saving, yet comfortable, sauna experience for the users. While great consideration was given to budget and function, equal consideration was given to unique form as this sauna is beautifully finished inside and out with several upgrade features like new sauna room backrest model and new design of sitting room benches.
More about specifications
- Roofing: bitumen weld coating and shingles (color: black, red, green);
- Frame from 38 mm spruce wood;
- On the sides - drip profile.
- 2.50 m high / 8 degree slope,
- Solid wood floor boards 18 mm;
- Laths 25 x 45 mm;
- Frame from spruce 38 mm;
- Base support 160 mm.
Wall: spruce wood 38 mm with tongue and groove profile.
Windows and doors:
- There is one large not opening window in the front of the sauna: tempered glass (10 mm), the sizes of window is (W x H): 0.95 x 190 mm (1.9 Ø m);
- External sauna door with a lock and big tempered glass window (450 x 1550 mm).
- Full glass (tempered) inside door, of size: 700 x 1860 mm.
- Sitting room size is 2.45 m2; Sauna room size: 2.17 m2 (9.6 m3);
- Sitting room benches (from spruce) size is (W x D x H): 2.07 x 0.42 x 0.52 m; 1.46 x 0.42 x 0.52 m;
- Sauna benches (alder wood) size (W x D x H): 2.07 x 0.5 x 0.52 m; 1.17 x 0.50 x 0.52 m.
- Standard set
- Heater and Chimney Kit
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|Inside area||4.6square meters|
|Sauna area||2.2square meters|
|External dimension||4290 x 2390 x 2500mm|
|Door size||700 x 1800mm|
|Interior tinted glass door||700 x 1860mm|
|Window size||0.95 x 1.9mm|
|"Delight sauna" is made from spruce wood;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color: black, red, green;|
|3 stainless steel tightening bands;|
|Half glass window in the front wall;|
|Door with a lock and a big tempered glass window;|
|“Storage benches” in the sitting room has a hinged top which can be opened;|
|2 sauna benches from deciduous wood;|
|The sauna floor is made from spruce;|
|Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove;|
|3 pcs of ventilation (1 in a sitting and 2 in a sauna room);|
|Back rest in sauna room.|
More Joy of your Sauna
Different diameter for more sitting and standing comfort! The new model sauna makes for a space-saving, yet comfortable, sauna experience for the users.
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||4.3 x 1.2 x 2.55m|
Delight Sauna 2.4 x 4.3 m is delivered to a customer fully assembled* or not assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT)*.
*Size of assembled cargo (L x W x H): 4.3 x 2.4 x 2.5 m.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your Delight Sauna. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the sauna.
USING YOUR SAUNA
PREPARING YOUR SAUNA FOR USE.
- If you have wood burning heater, make sure to remove the protective film of the heater chimney before heating.
- Check the Sauna before heating. No flammable objects must be left on or near the heater.
- Check that there is water in the water tank (if you are using it).
- Ensure that the Sauna door is unlocked and easy to open before using it. If necessary, sauna door must be adjusted by the customer.
- Do not mount any additional accessories or shelves above the heater.
- Turn the Sauna heater on.
- The thermometer should be located at head level in the Sauna. It should be further away from the heater, so it does not give a false reading.
- Wait for the Sauna to reach the required temperature (normally 80-90º C).
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and requirements prior to participation in the Sauna!
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN USING THE SAUNA
Enjoy the many health benefits of the relaxing heat of your Sauna. But remember: being inside the hot Sauna for long periods of time raises your body temperature, which may be dangerous, especially for those with a heart condition or other health risks. Generally, the
recommended time inside a Sauna is from 10 to 15 minutes. After a period of heating, take a 5 minute break and then repeat. Also:
- Familiarize yourself with the safety instructions and keep away from the heater when it is hot.
- Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery!
- The Sauna should not be used by pregnant women or very young children.
- Remove all jewelry before entering the hot Sauna.
Wood is a natural material and can change through time. Cracks of various sizes, structural or color changes are not the defects – rather, they are features of the wood. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while. Later it can turn
blue and get covered with mold.
- Impregnate and paint the wood to protect the product from outside. We recommend to inspect Sauna every 6 month and evaluate need of re-impregnation, re-painintg.
- When not in use, keep a bucket full of water in the Sauna during summer.
- Doors of the Sauna must be adjusted regulary.
- You should keep the sauna ventilation open all the time, to allow it time to dry and air out to avoid mold.
- To remove bench stains, use a mild soapy water and a soft cotton cloth. This can also be used on the heater itself - just make sure it's off and completely cool when you clean it.
- Don't use harsh or abrasive chemicals on benches, as these can bleach and warp the wood, ruining the grain and turning it grey.
With these simple maintenance tips your Sauna will stay inviting, fresh, and enjoyable!