Total height: 2.4 m.
Original, functional and high-quality sauna barrel is perfect for a garden or a backyard. It both decorates the environment and provides bathing pleasures. Also, a regular use of sauna has obvious health benefits. The diameter of the sauna barrel can be chosen from 1.90 m and 2.20 m, and it has 3 m long walls, thus it takes up little space and is ideal for small gardens or backyards.
Barrel sauna can be made of spruce, larch or hermos wood. Upon customer’s request, we can install a wood-fired furnace or an electric heater in the barrel sauna. Thickness of sauna barrel walls is 38 mm; thickness of the solid wood flooring is 18 mm. The roof of the sauna can be made of bitumen shingles (black, red or green) or wooden shingles. An overall height including the roof is 2.4 m.
Also, there are 2 layout options for this sauna barrel: with or without the terrace, which means shorter or longer sauna room.
Additionally, there are various options of windows in the back and front walls available (see the picture below). One of the options is to have an entire back wall made from the glass. This glass is 10 mm thick, tempered, brown-toned and covered with a 100-micron protective film. There is a special safety fence between the glass wall and a sauna heater inside.
- Standard set
- Heater and Chimney Kit
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||One Room inside|
|External dimension||2240 x 3060mm|
|Door size||690 x 1900mm|
|Window size||213 x 665mm|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|Stainless steel tightening bands;|
|2 tempered glass windows in the back wall (brown);|
|Door with a lock and a tempered glass window;|
|Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||3.1 x 1.2 x 1.3m|
The sauna is delivered to a customer fully assembled or not-assembled, but fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT)*. Two people can easily assemble this sauna barrel in 8 hours.
*Size of a 2.20 diameter assembled cargo (L x W x H): 3.1 x 2.32 x 2.4 m. Weight: 800 - 1100 kg.
*Comment: sauna barrels with the glass back wall are delivered only fully assembled.
It is very important to have a proper foundation for your Sauna Barrel. Therefore we recommend making the foundation according to the sketches here. First of all, foundation must be prepared according to the landscape and ground conditions. Consult a qualified builder or an engineer to prepare a proper foundation, which fits your location. Make sure to complete the site preparation and the foundation before unpacking and assembling the Sauna.
USING YOUR SAUNA
PREPARING YOUR SAUNA FOR USE.
- If you have wood burning heater, make sure to remove the protective film of the heater chimney before heating.
- Check the Sauna before heating. No flammable objects must be left on or near the heater.
- Check that there is water in the water tank (if you are using it).
- Ensure that the Sauna door is unlocked and easy to open before using it. If necessary, sauna door must be adjusted by the customer.
- Do not mount any additional accessories or shelves above the heater.
- Turn the Sauna heater on.
- The thermometer should be located at head level in the Sauna. It should be further away from the heater, so it does not give a false reading.
- Wait for the Sauna to reach the required temperature (normally 80-90º C).
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and requirements prior to participation in the Sauna!
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN USING THE SAUNA
Enjoy the many health benefits of the relaxing heat of your Sauna. But remember: being inside the hot Sauna for long periods of time raises your body temperature, which may be dangerous, especially for those with a heart condition or other health risks. Generally, the
recommended time inside a Sauna is from 10 to 15 minutes. After a period of heating, take a 5 minute break and then repeat. Also:
- Familiarize yourself with the safety instructions and keep away from the heater when it is hot.
- Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery!
- The Sauna should not be used by pregnant women or very young children.
- Remove all jewelry before entering the hot Sauna.
Wood is a natural material and can change through time. Cracks of various sizes, structural or color changes are not the defects – rather, they are features of the wood. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while. Later it can turn
blue and get covered with mold.
- Impregnate and paint the wood to protect the product from outside. We recommend to inspect Sauna every 6 month and evaluate need of re-impregnation, re-painintg.
- When not in use, keep a bucket full of water in the Sauna during summer.
- Doors of the Sauna must be adjusted regulary.
- You should keep the sauna ventilation open all the time, to allow it time to dry and air out to avoid mold.
- To remove bench stains, use a mild soapy water and a soft cotton cloth. This can also be used on the heater itself - just make sure it's off and completely cool when you clean it.
- Don't use harsh or abrasive chemicals on benches, as these can bleach and warp the wood, ruining the grain and turning it grey.
With these simple maintenance tips your Sauna will stay inviting, fresh, and enjoyable!