Try something a little different by mixing a small dose of luxury with a traditional sauna benefits!
We are very excited to introduce the NEW Sauna Barrel with side entrance! This barrel have been designed in a way that you can use the most out of space to offer a practical and attractive space for relaxing and taking sauna benefits.
SAUNA NEW DESIGN
This model is definitely the most spacious of our Sauna Barrels. A wooden table and "storage benches" in a sitting room makes you feel like in a cabin and is very practical as well, but the best thing here is that you may have big windows on walls: round window in sauna room and double opening window in sitting room.
The sauna is supplied fully assembled and is ready to be used immediately. Usable all year round.
We prepared recommendations for available sauna heaters according to the size of the sauna room (11 m3) and the ratio of the heaters. There are available electric and wood burning heaters: Electric heaters for sauna: Harvia Vega BC80, 8kW (7-12 m3) / Harvia Trendi KIP90, 9kw (8 -14 m3) / Harvi Globe GL110, 10.5 kw ( 9-15 m3) / Harvia "Club",13.5 kw (11-20 m3) / Harvia Cilindro PC90F (8-14 m3). Wood burning heaters for sauna: Harvia M3, 16.5 kw (6-13 m3) / Harvia Pro 20, 24 kw (8-20 m3) / Harvia M3 SL (outside firewood feeding) 16.5 kw (6-13 m3) / Harvia SL 20 (outside firewood feeding) 24.1 kw (8-20 m3) / Harvia 26 Pro, 26.6 kw (10 - 26 m3). You are free to choose heaters design.
- Standard set
- Heater and Chimney Kit
- Usage and Maintenance
|Room||Two Rooms inside|
|External dimension||2240 x 5900mm|
|Door size||800 x 1800mm|
|Interior tinted glass door||700 x 1860mm|
|Window size||Sauna room Ø 955 mm; Sitting room 1010 x 1010 mm|
|Sauna Barrel with Side entrance is made from spruce wood;|
|Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color;|
|6 stainless steel tightening bands;|
|Round window in the sauna room;|
|Double opening windows in sitting room;|
|Tempered glass door in sauna room;|
|Side entrance door with a lock and a round tempered glass window;|
|Table in sitting room;|
|Sitting room “storage benches” with hinged to, which can be opened;|
|2 sauna side benches from deciduous wood;|
|The sauna floor is made from spruce;|
|Heat-resistant plates for the heater/stove;|
|2 pcs of ventilation (1 in a sitting and 1 in a sauna room);|
|One step stair.|
|Size of pallets (LxWxH)||6.00 x 2.40 x 2.40m|
Sauna Barrel with Side entrance is delivered to a customer fully assembled with using and maintaining instructions.
It is very important to have a proper base for your Sauna. Therefore, we recommend following our sketches and consulting a qualified local builder or engineer. Making sure that the base for your Sauna fits the location is of utmost importance.
Due to an improper base, the structure may crack. If the product is unevenly seated, the geometric shape of the building may change, which can result in the door/windows
twisting, and/or gaps. In the worst-case scenario, the product may even collapse.
- Before building the base, make sure you take into account the landscape and the ground conditions on which the Sauna will stand.
- The base under the product must be prepared specifically for the Sauna.
- The base must be homogeneous, tight and level.
- Make sure that the properties of the base do not change over time. We recommend
- making the base out of concrete and water-proofing it before installation.
If you do not follow recommendations for building the base, the product will lose its warranty!
USING YOUR SAUNA
PREPARING YOUR SAUNA FOR USE.
- If you have wood burning heater, make sure to remove the protective film of the heater chimney before heating.
- Check the Sauna before heating. No flammable objects must be left on or near the heater.
- Check that there is water in the water tank (if you are using it).
- Ensure that the Sauna door is unlocked and easy to open before using it. If necessary, sauna door must be adjusted by the customer.
- Do not mount any additional accessories or shelves above the heater.
- Turn the Sauna heater on.
- The thermometer should be located at head level in the Sauna. It should be further away from the heater, so it does not give a false reading.
- Wait for the Sauna to reach the required temperature (normally 80-90º C).
All users should be aware of the potential dangers and requirements prior to participation in the Sauna!
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN USING THE SAUNA
Enjoy the many health benefits of the relaxing heat of your Sauna. But remember: being inside the hot Sauna for long periods of time raises your body temperature, which may be dangerous, especially for those with a heart condition or other health risks. Generally, the
recommended time inside a Sauna is from 10 to 15 minutes. After a period of heating, take a 5 minute break and then repeat. Also:
- Familiarize yourself with the safety instructions and keep away from the heater when it is hot.
- Be very careful when moving in the Sauna, as the benches and floors may be slippery!
- The Sauna should not be used by pregnant women or very young children.
- Remove all jewelry before entering the hot Sauna.
Wood is a natural material and can change through time. Cracks of various sizes, structural or color changes are not the defects – rather, they are features of the wood. Natural wood (not impregnated) becomes grayish after being left untouched for a while. Later it can turn
blue and get covered with mold.
- Impregnate and paint the wood to protect the product from outside. We recommend to inspect Sauna every 6 month and evaluate need of re-impregnation, re-painintg.
- When not in use, keep a bucket full of water in the Sauna during summer.
- Doors of the Sauna must be adjusted regulary.
- You should keep the sauna ventilation open all the time, to allow it time to dry and air out to avoid mold.
- To remove bench stains, use a mild soapy water and a soft cotton cloth. This can also be used on the heater itself - just make sure it's off and completely cool when you clean it.
- Don't use harsh or abrasive chemicals on benches, as these can bleach and warp the wood, ruining the grain and turning it grey.
With these simple maintenance tips your Sauna will stay inviting, fresh, and enjoyable!